First introduced in 1995, Trangos have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round. Teardrop-shaped front and rear doors conveniently tuck away, welded loops for securing the fly and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Weight Packed: 11 lb. 4 oz. / 5.10 kg
- Weight Minimum: 10 lb. 5 oz. / 4.68 kg
- Weight Pitch Light: 7 lb. 9 oz. / 3.41 kg
- Tent Capacity: 3
- Number of Poles: 5
- Number of Doors: 2
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.