First introduced in 1995, Trangos have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round. Teardrop-shaped front and rear doors conveniently tuck away, welded loops for securing the fly and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Dimensions: 92" L x 64" W x 38" H
- Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 14 oz (4.03 kg)
- Pitchlight Weight: 6 lbs 7 oz (2.92 kg)
- Pack Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz (4.44 kg)
- Floor Area: 39.6 sq ft + 12 sq ft (vestibules)
- Poles: 5 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Stuff Sack Size: 24" x 8" (61 x 20 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.