The perfect balance of space, strength and compactness in single-walled expedition tents. Built to endure the extreme conditions of high-altitude expeditions, the EV™ 3 is strengthened and stabilized by Mountain Hardwear’s Evolution Tension Arch™. Integrated vestibule provides adjoining storage and food-prep area outside of main living space.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL® poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 4 welded adjustable zippered vents with mesh and canopy panels allows versatile ventilation options
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Color coded webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Weight Packed: 7 lb. / 3.17 kg
- Weight Minimum: 6 lb. 6 oz. / 2.90 kg
- Tent Capacity: 3
- Number of Poles: 4
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 0
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.