The Mountain Hardwear EV 2 Person Tent gives you enough room for two people to sleep comfortably while taking up minimal space at the campsite and in your gear bag. Crafted out of heavy-duty materials, the tent features a built-in vestibule that allows for storage by the door without limiting sleeping space.
- DAC Featherlight NSL® poles are stronger and lighter than other poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ keeps tent stable with fewer poles
- Integrated vestibule gives you a place to store items by the door without limiting living space
- Five welded adjustable zipper vents let air in to cool you down
- SVX windows allow a maximum amount of light
- Webbing at stake out points is colour coded for easy pitching
- Dimensions: 105" L x 48" W x 41" H
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz (2.104 kg)
- Pack Weight: 5 lbs 4 oz (2.37 kg)
- Floor Area: 33 sq ft
- Poles: 3 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Stuff Sack Size: 18" x 6" (46 x 15 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.