Ultralight mountaineering tent engineered for high-speed, high-altitude ascents where every gram counts. Sets up quickly and safely even in harsh conditions, thanks to the internal pole system. Compact footprint fits in tight spots. Architecture strengthened and stabilized by Mountain Hardwear’s Evolution Tension Arch™.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DAC Featherlight NSL® poles
- Internal pitch pole system
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Zippered mesh vents at roof and door for ventilation
- Attachment points for optional external vestibule
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction
- Multiple guy out points to stabilize tent in high winds
- Removable internal pocket helps keep you organized
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Materials: 30D Nylon Ripstop T 4000mm Ether Type PU/SIL (Fly), 30D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU (Canopy), 30D Nylon Ripstop T 4000mm Ether Type PU/SIL FR (Floor)
- Packed Weight: 1.49 kg / 3 lbs. 5 oz.
- Minimum Weight: 1.2 kg / 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Interior Height: 114 cm / 45"
- Packed Size: 25 x 13 cm / 10" x 5"
- Tent Area: 25 sq. ft.
- Length: 206 cm / 81"
- Width: 114 cm / 45"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.