When size, weight, comfort, and protection are all needed for a good night sleep in the outdoors, McKINLEY Red’s Quantum 3.1 is the ideal shelter for serious adventurers, alpinists, and trekkers alike. The Quantum 3.1 is a spacious geodesic tent for three persons that stays stable and safe even in strong winds. The tent fits in a small compression bag, and comes with color-coded poles for easy and quick pitching. The lightweight outer tent clips are doubled for extra stability and wind-resistance. A top gear loft and a side gear loft offer enough space for backpacks and gear. Comfortable entry and exit is possible through the large main O-door with mesh and integrated stuff pocket or the second entrance. The 360° ventilation system provides a comfortable airflow, keeping the inside from getting too hot or humid.
- Top and side gear lofts
- Adjustable webbing system
- 360 degree ventilation
- Reflecting parts
- Small compression bag
- Colour coded poles
- Second entry
- YKK zipper
- Buckle clips
- Mesh door
- Lightweight outer tent clips
- Dimensions Inner: L x W x H cm: 220 x 180 x 105 cm
- Dimensions Outer: L x W x H cm: 350 x 210 x 120 cm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Material floor: 210 Nylon
- Material Fly: SIL40D 240T Nylon/Fireretardant
- Material Inner: 30D Nylon Ripstop Breathable
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000mm Siliconized
- Watercolumn Floor: 7000mm
- Main seams taped
- Poles Pegs: OS ALU 9.0 MM/ ALU Y-SHAPE
- Zipper: YKK
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.