Engineered with bomber materials, the Thor is fully loaded with two D-shaped doors, poled vestibule, seam-taped full coverage fly with vents, internal guy system, field repair kit and seam-taped catenary cut floors for maximum use of interior space.
- Two D Shaped Doors
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Marmot Knees System
- Internal Guy System
- Poled Vestibule
- Bare Bones Setup
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Field Repair Kit
- Light-Reflective Points
- Pole Sleeve - Clip Combo
- Welded Velcro® Attachments
- Dimensions: 93" L x 74" W x 45" H
- Minimum Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz (4.37 kg)
- Pack Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz (4.88 kg)
- Floor Area: 47 sq ft + 12 sq ft (vestibules)
- Poles: 6 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Stuff Sack Size: 25" x 7" (64 x 18 cm)
- Materials: 40d 100% Nylon RS, Sil/PU 1800mm F/R (Fly), 20d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R (Canopy Mesh), 40d 100% Nylon Ripstop, F/R (Canopy), 40d 100% Nylon RS, Sil/PU 1800mm F/R (Sidewall), 70d 100% Nylon 5000mm W/R, F/R (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.