With plenty of living space, bomber construction, and two big vestibules with a minimal sacrifice in weight, the Thor 2 person is a classic mountaineering tent.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Two D Shaped Doors
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Marmot Knees System
- Internal Guy System
- Poled Vestibule
- Bare Bones Setup
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Field Repair Kit
- Light-Reflective Points
- Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo
- Dimensions: 93" L x 56" W x 43" H
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz (3.46 kg)
- Pack Weight: 8 lbs 6 oz (3.60 kg)
- Floor Area: 38 sq ft + 10 sq ft (vestibules)
- Poles: 6 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Stuff Sack Size: 20" x 8" (51 x 20 cm)
- Materials: 40d 100% Nylon RS, Sil/PU 1800mm F/R (Fly), 20d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R (Canopy Mesh), 40d 100% Nylon Ripstop, F/R (Canopy), 40d 100% Nylon RS, Sil/PU 1800mm F/R (Sidewall), 70d 100% Nylon 5000mm W/R, F/R (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.