New for 2014: Lightweight freestanding 4-person backpacking tent. New for 2014: New to the Hubba™ family, the MSR® Papa Hubba™ NX 4-person backpacking tent offers maximum liveability for four in a tent that’s light enough to take into the backcountry. The tent weighs just 2.67 kg / 5 lb 15 oz—less than .7 kg / 1 lb 9 oz per person—and packs up smaller than most 2-person tents. Whether your group needs to break up your Half Dome hike with an overnight stay in Yosemite, or you’re planning a family camping trip in the backwoods, the 3-season, freestanding Papa Hubba tent offers plenty of room and livable comfort for all. Inside and out, the tent is engineered for performance, from the large side windows you can sit next to comfortably, to the optimized, symmetrical frame geometry that protects from side winds
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Dimensions: 93" L x 86" W x 44" H
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 15 oz (2.67 kg)
- Fast and Light Weight: 4 lbs 11 oz (2.11 kg)
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz (2.96 kg)
- Floor Area: 53 sq ft + 22 sq ft (vestibules)
- Stuff Sack Size: 21 x 7" (53 x 17 cm)
- Poles: 3 DAC Featherlite NSL
- Materials: 20D nylon ripstop 1200mm Durashield Polyurethane & Silicone (Rainfly), 20D nylon ripstop (canopy), 15D nylon micromesh (Mesh), 30D nylon ripstop 3000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.