Maximum livability in a lightweight backcountry tent. The Nook™ backcountry tent offers a unique experience – plenty of livable room in a tent that doesn’t take up much space to begin with. We designed this tent to fit comfortably in small backcountry sites, but offer spacious living for two. Weight and bulk are kept to a minimum to help you cover long days on the trail, but durability remains high. The result is a backcountry tent that’s smart and livable, not just lightweight.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ultralight: At just over 3 lbs, the Nook™ backcountry tent is ideal for two fast-moving backpackers
- MSR® Durability: Durable fabrics and welded reinforcements give the Nook™ tent the strength to perform in rugged conditions.
- Excellent Ventilation: Mesh windows and rainfly vents minimize condensation in tent.
- Freestanding Setup: Add a trekking pole to make the Nook™ tent fully freestanding.
- Capacity 2
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/o footprint 1 lbs 10 oz / 730 g
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 2 lbs 1 oz / 940 g
- Minimum Weight 2 lbs 13 oz / 1.27 k
- Packed Weight 3 lbs 4 oz / 1.46 k
- Body Weight 1 lbs 3 oz / 530 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.