The Mutha Hubba™ is a newly redesigned freestanding backpacking tent featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR® Mutha Hubba NX tent is a great tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Minimum weight is 2.07 kg / 4 lbs 9 oz.; Fast & Light option is just 1.66 kg / 3 lbs. 11 oz.
- Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear
- Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
- Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Durashield™ coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Minimum Weight: 2.07 kg / 4 lbs 9 oz.
- Packed Weight: 2.26 kg / 5 lbs.
- Floor Area: 39 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 14 sq. ft.
- Tent Volume: 2290 L / 81 cu. ft.
- Vestibule Volume: 453 L / 16 cu. ft.
- Interior Peak Height: 112 cm / 44"
- Packed Size: 53 x 17 cm / 21" x 7"
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
- Materials: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone (Rainfly), 20D ripstop nylon & DWR (Canopy), 15D nylon micro-mesh (Mesh), 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR (Floor)
- Dimensions: 2.13 x 1.72 m / 84" x 68"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.