New for 2016 - the new Freelite™ tents deliver lightweight performance without sacrificing livability. When weight is a critical factor but livability also matters in a choice of a tent, the ne FreeLite tents - the lightest freestanding MSR tents available - the ideal option for weekend backcountry trips or a two week thru-hike. the Lightest Freestanding, full featured tent for one.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Floorplan fits large camping pad plus gear
- Large door for easy access
- Micromesh canopy for maximum ventilation and moisture control
- Dimensions: 86" L x 30" W x 36" H
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 15 oz (890 g)
- Fast and Light Weight: 1 lb 10 oz (740 g)
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz (1.09 kg)
- Floor Area: 18 sq ft + 9 sq ft (vestibule)
- Stuff Sack Size: 18 x 6" (46 x 15 cm)
- Poles: 1 7000 series aluminum
- Materials: 15D nylon ripstop 1200mm Durashield Polyurethane & Silicone (Rainfly), 10D polyester micromesh (Mesh), 15D nylon ripstop 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.