New for 2015: Lightest full-protection shelter for two we’ve ever made. The MSR FlyLite minimalist backpacking tent builds upon MSR weight-saving technologies and livable features to offer ounce-counters the lightest possible full-protection shelter available. The 2-person trekking pole tent trims pack weight, so you can ramp up the daily mileage on your PCT thru-hike or fast-packing trip through the Sierras. Backpackers of any pace will appreciate the fully enclosed, single-wall tent for warmth, privacy and bug-free protection. Vertical walls and ample headroom let you stretch out and organize gear, and the large door has a vent to minimize condensation and a large awning with side wings to help keep you dry when the rains hit. TREKKING POLES NOT INCLUDED.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Ultralight: Efficient single-wall tent design pitches quickly with two standard trekking poles.
- Livable: Greatest volume-to-weight ratio of all MSR® tents, with vertical walls and ample head and elbow room; large vented door with covered entry.
- Protection: Strong DuraShield™-coated fabric, taped seams and reinforced stress points offer lasting protection.
- Standard trekking pole compatibility
- Reinforced corner and peak patches
- Ultralight fabric
- Large awning with side wings
- Large venting door
- Mesh side vents
- Minimum Weight 1 lbs 9 oz / 710 g
- Packed Weight 2 lbs 4 oz / 1.02 kg
- Floor Area 29 sq. ft. / 2.7 sq. m
- Tent Volume 72 cu. ft. / 2039 liters
- Interior Peak Height 44 in / 112 cm
- Packed Size 18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.