Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the liveability you want for the whole group, whether you’re taking your friends into the backcountry or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large StayDry™ doors provide easy access, and two large vestibules let you stow lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy-to-assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and a built-in attic gear loft.
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy .
- Dimensions: 88" L x 88" W x 48" H
- Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz (3.58 kg)
- Fast and Light Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz (2.36 kg)
- Packed Weight: 9 lbs 3 oz (4.18 kg)
- Floor Area: 54 sq ft + 18 sq ft (vestibules)
- Stuff Sack Size: 22 x 7" (56 x 17 cm)
- Poles: 3 7000 series aluminum
- Materials: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & Silicone (Rainfly), 40D ripstop nylon (Canopy), 20D nylon micromesh (Mesh), 70 taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.