The MSR® Elixir 2 tent is an extremely livable performance backpacking tent and an ideal option for backpackers seeking an easy-to-assemble tent at a great value. Unlike many tents in this class, this freestanding tent design features two large doors, two large vestibules for storing gear, and true-to-size capacity for two. The versatile tent balances breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric to provide ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits two mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views
- Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly
- Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing for fast and easy setup
- Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy
- Dimensions: 84" L x 50" W x 40" H
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz (2.10 kg)
- Fast and Light Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz (1.61 kg)
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz (2.64 kg)
- Floor Area: 29 sq ft + 17.5 sq ft (vestibules)
- Stuff Sack Size: 20 x 7" (51 x 17 cm)
- Poles: 3 7000 series aluminum
- Materials: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR (Rainfly), 40D ripstop nylon (Canopy), 20D nylon micromesh (Mesh), 70 taffeta nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR (Floor)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.