The Mountain Hardwear Tangent 2 Person Tent is an ultra strong tent with a bathtub floor that keeps water out completely. Intended for use in spring, summer and fall, the tent is easy to pitch thanks to its colour-coded starter tab.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DAC Featherlight NSL® poles are lightweight and strong
- The Trident Corner™ maximizes space
- DirectConnect™ point keeps tent body, fly and frame securely connected for stability
- Fully taped bathtub floor, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors keep tent watertight
- Mesh on roof and doors let in ventilation in two places
- Reflective colour coded started tab makes assembly easy
- Dimensions: 88" L x 44" W x 39" H
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 8 oz (2.51 kg)
- Pack Weight: 5 lbs 15 oz (2.68 kg)
- Floor Area: 29 sq ft + 10 sq ft (vestibules)
- Poles: 3 DAC Pressfit
- Stuff Sack Size: 22" x 7" (56 x 18 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.