A livable elite-backpacking tent for two with the versatility of our DryPitch™ set-up. A comfortable shelter for lightweight backpacking. DryPitch™ technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DryPitch™ fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Footprint included
- 2 dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Weight Packed: 4 lb. 6 oz. / 1.97 kg
- Weight Minimum: 3 lb. 9 oz. / 1.62 kg
- Weight Pitch Light: 2 lb. 9 oz. / 1.15 kg
- Tent Capacity: 2
- Number of Poles: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.