Backpacking and camping tent for 2 with innovative design that lets you choose different configurations to meet changing conditions. The U-Turn fly fits both sides and allows you to choose either the mesh opening for visibility and ventilation or the nylon opening for privacy and wind protection.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Split solid canopy/breathable mesh construction for both privacy and ventilation
- Fly configuration offers large front-door vestibule for easy entry/exit and "shouldered" backdoor vestibule for gear storage
- 2 mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Footprint included
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly taped perimeter seam welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Reflective guy-out loops starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Mesh storage pockets
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz (2.21 kg)
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz (2.60 kg)
- Tent Floor Area: 33 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft
- Dimensions: 85" L x 55" W x 45" H
- Packed Size: 25" L x 7" D (64 x 18 cm)
- Tent floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000 mm PU
- Canopy Fabric: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500 mm PU
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.