For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 3-person tent, the Optic 3.5 easily fits two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Weight Packed: 6 lb. 11 oz. / 3.02 kg.
- Weight Minimum: 6 lb. 5 oz. / 2.86 kg.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.