For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 2-person tent, the Optic 2.5 easily fits two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
- DAC Pressfit™ poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Materials: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU (Fly), 20D Poly Knit Mesh (Canopy), 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU (Floor)
- Packed Weight: 2.8 kg / 6 lbs. 3 oz.
- Minimum Weight: 2.64 kg / 5 lbs. 13 oz.
- Interior Height: 122 cm / 48"
- Packed Size: 58 x 18 cm / 23" x 7"
- Tent Area: 37 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft.
- Length: 234 cm / 58"
- Width: 147 cm / 58"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.