A great balance of weight, space and protection for the avid backcountry trekker. Innovative design adds generous venting so you get the benefits of a double-walled tent in a lightweight single-wall hybrid construction. High-ceiling height, full-size door and large vestibule make this the right tent for backpacker who wants to shed grams without sacrificing comfort.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Dry entry vestibule with dual slider mesh door
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Materials: 40D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm Ester Type PU/PU (Fly), 40D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm Ester Type PU/SIL (Canopy), 70D 190T Nylon Taffeta 3000mm Ester Type PU WR (Floor)
- Packed Weight: 1.82 kg / 4 lbs.
- Minimum Weight: 1.62 kg / 3 lbs. 9 oz.
- Interior Height: 105 cm / 42"
- Packed Size: 56 x 18 cm / 22" x 7"
- Tent Area: 27 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 8 sq. ft.
- Length: 211 cm / 83"
- Head Width: 140 cm / 55"
- Foot Width: 102 cm / 40"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.