At under 3 pounds, the Ghost UL 2 is designed for the fast moving backcountry adventurer seeking an ultralight, freestanding, full-coverage shelter. Large full-size door and dry entry vestibule allow for easy access into the tent and to gear storage.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- DAC Featherlight® NSL poles
- Super lightweight fabrics designed in every aspect to be as lightweight as possible but to still deliver solid protection from the elements
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Dry entry vestibule for added storage and convenience
- Truly free standing light weight geometry and design
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Materials: 20D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU/SIL (Fly), 10D Nylon Ripstop 800mm PU/SIL (Canopy)
- Packed Weight: 1.16 kg / 2 lbs. 9 oz.
- Minimum Weight: 0.97 kg / 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Interior Height: 94 cm / 37"
- Packed Size: 50 x 15 cm / 20" x 6"
- Tent Area: 27 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 7 sq. ft.
- Length: 220 cm / 87"
- Head Width: 142 cm / 56"
- Foot Width: 89 cm / 35"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.