For the serious backcountry user, the Ghost™ Sky tents are impressively lightweight without sacrificing strength, durability or livable space.
- DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- 2 dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Materials: 40D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm Ester Type PU/SIL (Fly), 20D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU/SIL (Canopy)
- Packed Weight: 2.15 kg / 4 lbs. 12 oz.
- Minimum Weight: 1.92 kg / 4 lbs. 4 oz.
- Pitch Light Weight: 1.34 kg / 2 lbs. 15 oz.
- Interior Height: 113 cm / 45"
- Packed Size: 58 x 22 cm / 23" x 9"
- Tent Area: 35 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq. ft.
- Length: 221 cm / 87"
- Width: 147 cm / 58"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.