McKINLEY’s Kluane 2 is a compact and lightweight geodesic two-person tent for hiking and trekking. The construction offers more stability than normal dome tents, especially in higher winds. The main entrance features a mesh door for ventilation purposes and to keep insects from bothering you in your sleep. The tent can also be entered through a second door. Pitching is quick and easy with the color-coded aluminum poles. The webbing is adjustable, and reflective parts improve the safety around the tent at nighttime. The Kluane 2 comes complete with a practical compression bag.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Side pockets in the inner tent designed as organizers or storage compartments for smaller items
- Fine adjustment located between the inner and the outer tent that allows perfect tightening of the tent’s webbing for maximum stability
- For enhanced comfort and maximum flexibility in different weather conditions or certain environments, the tent offers a second entrance
- All tents feature color-coded poles and pole grommets. With the color coding, every pole is assigned to its grommet, making the tent easier to set up and avoiding mix-ups
- For night-time visibility: Reflective parts prevent accidents around the tent in the dark and help you find your tent at night or in adverse conditions when camping out in the wilderness
- Compact compression bag for small, lightweight expedition tents
- Water column flysheet: 3000 mm
- Water column floor: 5000 mm
- Materials: Polyester 68 D, Polyester, Polyester Oxford
- Taped seams
- Aluminium poles
- Aluminium pegs
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.