Maximum room, comfortable sleep — the Tungsten 3P utilizes intelligent designs, durable fabrics and weather-enduring features, like taped seams, to create a more livable, functional tent that compliments life on the trail. Footprint included.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Footprint Included - Use Shiny (Coated) Side Up
- Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
- Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded Easy Pitch Clips, Poles and Fly
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- Floor Area: 41.5 sq ft / 3.8 sq m
- Minimum Weight: 5lbs 11oz / 2600g
- Pack Weight: 6lbs 5oz / 2880g
- Footprint Only: 8oz / 230g
- Dimensions: 46" x 66" x 90" / 117 x 168 x 229cm
- Vestibule Area: 10.6 sq ft / 7.8 sq ft (0.98 sq m / 0.72 sq m)
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 3 (DAC Pressfit 9.0mm/ Velocity 8.5mm)
- Stuff Sack Size: 22" x 8" / 56 x 20.3cm
- Materials: 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R (Fly), 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R (Canopy Mesh), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R (Canopy), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R (Sidewall), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 2000mm F/R (Floor), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R (Footprint)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.