One hike, many hills: the Tungsten 1P is an intuitive backpacker’s tent for the solo hiker. This tent has plenty of room with volume-optimizing design and pre-bend for maximum sleeping space. Durable seam-taped fabrics and a coated polyester taffeta floor round out the details that make life on the trail easier.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Footprint Included
- One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips, Poles and Fly
- Floor Area: 20 sq ft / 1.9 sq m
- Minimum Weight: 3lbs 9oz / 1620g
- Pack Weight: 3lbs 12oz / 1705g
- Footprint Only: 4oz / 110g
- Dimensions: 38" x 36" x 84" / 97 x 92 x 214cm
- Vestibule Area: 8.75 sq ft / 0.84 sq m
- Doors: 1
- Poles: 2 x DAC Pressfit 8.5mm
- Stuff Sack Size: 18" x 6" / 45.7 x 16cm
- Materials: 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R (Fly), 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R (Canopy Mesh), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R (Canopy), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R (Sidewall), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 2000mm F/R (Floor), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R (Footprint)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.