Roomy, livable and lightweight — this freestanding tent is a comfortable, versatile choice for camping and hiking trips when you want to shave that precious weight. The Catalyst 3P has a seam-taped catenary cut floor, color-coded poles for easy set-up and two D-shaped doors, with plenty of room to stash and stow.
- Two Doors / Two Vestibules. Freestanding Design
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Floor Area: 40 sq ft / 3.7 sq m
- Minimum Weight: 5lbs 9oz / 2510g
- Pack Weight: 6lbs / 2725g
- Dimensions: 47" x 65" x 88" / 119 x 165 x 224cm
- Vestibule Area: 10.4 sq ft / 7.9 sq ft (0.97 sq m / 0.74 sq m)
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 3 (Velocity HD 9.0mm/ Velocity 8.5mm)
- Stuff Sack Size: 22" x 8" / 56 x 20.3cm
- Materials: 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R (Fly), 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R (Canopy Mesh), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R (Canopy), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 1800mm F/R (Sidewall), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 2000mm F/R (Floor), 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R (Footprint)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.