In some tents, livable space is hard to come by, but the Carbide 2P has sleeping zone pre-bends to create vertical walls and more sleeping space. This freestanding tent has a seam-taped flysheet with foot vents to reduce condensation, one D-shaped door with one vestibule and color-coded poles for easy set-up.
- One D-shaped door, one vestibule
- Sleeping zone pre-bends create vertical walls and a more roomy sleeping area
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped flysheet with vents
- Free-standing design
- Seam taped catenary cut floor
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure provides more livable space
- Color coded "Easy Pitch" clips, poles and fly
- Velocity HD poles (3)
- Materials: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R (Fly), 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R (Canopy), 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R (Floor)
- Dimensions: 109 x 135 x 221 cm / 43" x 53" x 87"
- Minimum Weight: 2 kg / 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Packed Weight: 2.1 kg / 4 lbs. 11 oz.
- Packed Size: 69 x 18 cm / 27" x 7"
- Floor Area: 30 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.