These full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters are truly easy to pack, set-up and inhabit. Dual doors and steep, vertical walls make long trips with a smelly partner - or three - bearable and there’s enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be comfortable. Media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- DAC HClip attaches tent body to cross pole
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultra lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up quick and easy
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Tent body has two rainbow doors
- Two vestibules with single stake outs and storm flaps over zippers
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 17.5"
- Floor Area: 29 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 9 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 42"
- Foot Height: 22"
- Length: 229 cm / 90"
- Head Width: 132 cm / 52"
- Foot Width: 107 cm / 42"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.