Already one of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking tents, the Copper Spur HV UL series just got better. Redesigned with new features inside and out, using proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger, and equipped with hardware that makes set-up even easier. The high volume design provides ample living space in this freestanding structure. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets help to organize your gear without cramping your sleep space or capacity to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be customized to expand living space, great for both drizzle and sun protection. Your ultimate UL home away from home.
- New awning-style vestibules expand covered living space; great for both drizzle and sun protection. The double zippers also provide multiple access options; great for minimizing wind driven rain or snow getting into your living room.
- New 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ in the foot provides massive, off the floor storage; Oversized ceiling pocket in the head provides great additional storage space; Media pockets provide clean earbud cord-routing from phones or other devices.
- New proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. This buckle has a keyed hole so the pole tip locks securely into place during setup, and hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between the tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- New proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop; Mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- New pre-bent span pole coupled with the 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength, stability, and shedding of rain and snow while creating optimal livable space where you need it most.
- Dual low vent vestibule doors coupled with high fly vent maximize options for both active and passive airflow to reduce condensation in all weather conditions.
- Dual-zipper doors with easy-grip zipper pulls are smooth-closing and allow for easy entry and exit. Use only one zipper for quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners are attached to fly; Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's). Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- Includes multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts (fits all Big Agnes gear lofts, not included), accessories, and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights (not included). Also includes 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes and 4 awning guylines.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately. Fast Fly setup available with footprint.
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs / 1220 g
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs / 1420 g
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lbs / 964 g
- Packed Size: 19.5" x 6"/ 50 x 15 cm
- Floor Size: 29 ft² / 2.7 m²
- Floor Dimensions: 52"-42" x 88" / 132-107 x 224 cm
- Head Height: 40" / 102 cm
- Vestibule / Awning Area: (2) 9ft² / 0.84 m²
- Number of Doors: 2
- DAC NFL Poles