Self-inflating convenience meets air mattress comfort to create the best new thing in camp mattresses. Air mattress fans rave about ultralight compactness, while self-inflating mattress fans hold fast to stable comfort and convenience. Well, what if you could have both? Enter the all new EvoLite mattress. Its patent-pending AirFrame™ construction combines the ultralight, high-loft comfort and compactness of an air mattress, with the convenience and stabilized comfort and support of self-inflation, creating the next big leap in camp comfort innovation. 2-inches (5 cm) of loft deliver bump-swallowing comfort while the foam beams add stability, support and excellent self-inflation performance, leaving just a few breaths to top it to the desired firmness. And of these, it’s ultralight and compact enough to keep it squarely in the realm of those looking to move with a minimum through the backcountry. Stuff sack included.
- 2” of Loft and Comfort: No other ultralight self-inflating mattress provides this amount of comfort.
- Ultralight, AirFrame™ Construction: Alternating foam and air channels allow us to drastically reduce weight and packed size while amplifying loft
- Supportive Foam: Our U.S. sourced foam is the lightest and most compressible foam on the market
- Self-Inflating Convenience: Excellent self-inflation allows just a few breaths to top off the mattress for optimal firmness
- Dimensions: 77" L x 25" W x 2" H (196cm x 63cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 700g (1 lb 9 oz)
- R-Value: 2.1
- Packed Size: 9.5" x 5.5" (24cm x 14cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.