The NeoAir XLite mattress features an added layer of reflective ThermaCapture™ technology for added warmth. New softer fabrics bring better next-to-skin comfort and boost in durability with no added weight. For the discerning alpinist, thru-hiker or backcountry minimalist who’s counting every ounce, there is simply no better choice to assure the kind of rest you need to get done what you’ve got planned for tomorrow. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattresses available, with no peer in its warmth-to-weight ratio
- Multiple ThermaCapture™ layers trap extra radiant heat for cold sleepers, without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills
- 6 cm (2.5") thickness, soft-touch fabrics and baffled Triangular Core Matrix™ structure provide unrivaled stability and support
- Dimensions: 66" L x 20" W x 2.5" H (168cm x 51cm x 6.3cm)
- Weight: 340g (12 oz)
- R-Value: 3.9
- Packed Size: 9" x 4" (23cm x 10cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.