The super-durable, puncture-resistant NeoAir Camper offers 3 inches (7.6 cm) of soft, cushioning support. Its internal Triangular Core Matrix™ structure contours to your body and provides unmatched stability and warmth without the weight or bulk of conventional insulation. Perfect for trips that demand the most reliable and comfortable sleep support.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- NeoAir construction offers 7.6 cm (3") of stable support – perfect for side sleepers and comfort seekers
- Woven fabrics and stretch materials create a soft mattress that cradles your body
- Tough, 75-d polyester bottom and rugged construction deliver the most reliable long-term performance
- Low-bulk construction allows the Camper to compress down to a surprisingly small packed size
- R-Value: 2.2
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lbs. 8 oz.
- Width: 51 cm / 20"
- Length: 183 cm / 72"
- Thickness: 7.6 cm / 3"
- Top Fabric: 75d Polyester Ribbed
- Bottom Fabric: 75d Polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.