The UltraLight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night’s sleep is essential for the next day’s adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The UltraLight Mat is designed with 181 Air Sprung Cells. These revolutionary Air Sprung Cells™ are formed by a matrix of dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- Single-chamber design with medium resolution of Air Sprung Cells™ for lightweight: comfort and ease of use
- Patent-pending multi-function valve for really fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between Weight: and durability
- Unique aeronautical manufacturing technology: liquid-extruded TPU bonds permanently to the shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches and replacement valve inserts
- Inflation with one of Sea to Summit’s optional pumps (Jetstream or Airstream) takes only 30 to 60 seconds; mouth inflation incredibly requires only 8-12 full breaths. Deflation takes only seconds
- Dimensions: 72" L x 21.5" W x 2" H (184 x 55 x 5 cm)
- Weight: 395g (13.9 oz)
- R-Value: 0.7
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 181
- Packed Size: 3" x 6.5" (7.5 x 17 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.