Our Comfort Plus sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available in any air mattress today. The two independently pressurized chambers of high-resolution air-sprung cell cells give excellent support by distributing your body Weight: and shape over a large number of independent cells. The cells are offset: a cell on the top layer coincides with a weld on the lower for more uniform support and greater insulation. The top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. Both layers can be adjusted independently using the multi-function valve to get just the right level of softness and support.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The Comfort Plus Regular tapered shape is designed with 548 Air Sprung Cells and the regular rectangular shape is designed with 596 Air Sprung Cells. These revolutionary Air Sprung Cells™ are formed by a matrix of dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- The dot welds are offset to provide the highest resolution of Air Sprung Cells
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if a puncture occurs in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Because the two layers can be pressurized independently, the top layer can be fine-tuned to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain
- Patent-pending multi-function valve for really fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between Weight: and durability
- Unique aeronautical manufacturing technology: liquid-extruded TPU bonds permanently to the shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- Inflation with one of Sea to Summit’s optional pumps (Jetstream or Airstream) takes only 30 to 60 seconds; mouth inflation incredibly requires only 8-12 full breaths. Deflation takes moments
- Length x width: 72 x 21.5 in 184 x 55 cm
- Rolled size: ø4 x 6.5 in ø10 x 17 cm
- Weight: 21 oz / 595g
- # of Air Sprung Cells™ : 548
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.