Comfort Plus Insulated sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available. The two independent high-resolution cell layers give excellent support by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are also offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning. Because the two layers can be pressurized independently, the top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. Both layers can be adjusted independently using the fine tune valve to get just the right level of softness and support. We use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
- Our Comfort Plus Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open
- Dimensions: 72" L x 21.5" W x 2.5" H (184 x 55 x 6.3 cm)
- Weight: 725g (25.5 oz)
- R-Value: 5.0
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 548
- Packed Size: 5" x 9" (12 x 23 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.