Our Comfort Plus Insulated sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available in any air mattress today. The two independently pressurized chambers of high-resolution air-sprung cell cells give excellent support by distributing your body Weight: and shape over a large number of independent cells The top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. We use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
- The Comfort Plus Regular Insulated tapered shape is designed with 548 Air Sprung Cells and the regular rectangular shape is designed with 596 Air Sprung Cells. These revolutionary Air Sprung Cells™ are formed by a matrix of dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- The dot welds are offset to provide the highest resolution of Air Sprung Cells
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if a puncture occurs in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Because the two layers can be pressurized independently, the top layer can be fine-tuned to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain
- Patent-pending multi-function valve for really fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- The Exkin Platinum® non-woven layer is virtually silent and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper
- Thermolite® insulation prevents air circulation and heat loss due to convection
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between Weight: and durability
- Unique aeronautical manufacturing technology: liquid-extruded TPU bonds permanently to the shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- Inflation with one of Sea to Summit’s optional pumps (Jetstream or Airstream) takes only 30 to 60 seconds; mouth inflation incredibly requires only 8-12 full breaths. Deflation takes moments
- Dimensions: 72" L x 21.5" W x 2.5" H (184 x 56 x 6.3 cm)
- Weight: 685g (24 oz)
- R-Value: 2.5
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 596
- Packed Size: 4" x 6.5" (10 x 17 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.