The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell™ technology - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and a single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. We use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The Comfort Light Insulated Regular is designed with 331 Air Sprung Cells. These revolutionary Air Sprung Cells™ are formed by a matrix of dot welds and function like individual coils in a pocket-sprung mattress for unrivalled support and comfort
- Hybrid Air Sprung Cell construction - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight
- Patent-pending multi-function valve for really fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between Weight: and durability
- The Exkin Platinum® non-woven layer is virtually silent and reflects back radiant heat to the sleeper
- Thermolite® insulation prevents air circulation and heat loss due to convection
- Unique aeronautical manufacturing technology: liquid-extruded TPU bonds permanently to the shell fabric, virtually eliminating delamination
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- Inflation with one of Sea to Summit’s optional pumps (Jetstream or Airstream) takes only 30 to 60 seconds; mouth inflation incredibly requires only 8-12 full breaths. Deflation takes moments
- Dimensions: 72" L x 21.5" W x 2.5" H (184 x 55 x 6.3 cm)
- Weight: 580g (20.5 oz)
- R-Value: 4.2
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 331
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 9" (11 x 23 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.