Thermally mapped insulation and half-length center zip maximize efficiency. Engineered to be the lightest and warmest synthetic bag on the market. Lamina™ construction welds the Thermal.Q® insulation to the shell and lining, eliminating the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. By mapping different insulation weights throughout the top of the bag we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it most – around your core and feet. Thermal efficiency is optimized by a performance mummy-cut, face gasket and single center half zip.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal effiency
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Sil-nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Weight: 3 lbs 15 oz (1.786 kg)
- Temperature: 5° F / -15° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 16°F / -9°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 5°F / -15°C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz (1.11 kg)
- Inside Length: 78" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 63" (160 cm)
- Hip Girth: 59" (150 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8.5" D x 18" H (22 x 46 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.