Mountain Hardwear’s warmest synthetic water-repellant bag, with unique Lamina™ construction for ultimate warmth. A warm synthetic bag with Thermal.Q® insulation is both compressible and durable. Welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots. Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and lightweight nylon shell repels water. Full-length durable #8 zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Slightly wider, winter mummy cut
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- Thermal Q® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Full length #8 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Weight: 5 lb 1 oz. / 2.29 kg
- Bag Shape: Winter Mummy Cut
- Bag Loft: 9 in / 23 cm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.