Updated for 2015: Versatile unisex synthetic bag. The three-season Saros sleeping bag is the perfect choice for backcountry trips that start with a shaky forecast. eraLoft™ synthetic insulation offers warmth and quick-dry weather resistance that’s ideal for backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather from spring through fall. New fabrics provide a softer feel, while our SynergyLink™ Connectors and mattress integration ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like for the best night’s rest possible.
- Zoned Insulation (Shingled eraLoft™ w/ sewn-through insulated bottom)
- SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
- Differential cut maximizes loft
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Slicone DWR-Treated 20D Nylon Shell
- Stuffsack and storage sack included
- Weight: 2 lbs 15 oz (1.34 kg)
- Temperature: 23° F / -5° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 33°F / 1°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 23°F / -5°C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb 15 oz (879 g)
- Shoulder Girth: 62" (158 cm)
- Hip Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Foot Girth: 40" (102 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 8" D x 18" L (20 x 46 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.