Updated for 2015: Versatile unisex synthetic bag. The three-season Saros sleeping bag is the perfect choice for backcountry trips that start with a shaky forecast. eraLoft™ synthetic insulation offers warmth and quick-dry weather resistance that’s ideal for backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather from spring through fall. New fabrics provide a softer feel, while our SynergyLink™ Connectors and mattress integration ensure superior comfort with efficient warmth and the freedom to move as you like for the best night’s rest possible.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Zoned Insulation (Shingled eraLoft™ w/ sewn-through insulated bottom)
- SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
- Differential cut maximizes loft
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Slicone DWR-Treated 20D Nylon Shell
- Stuffsack and storage sack included
- Weight 2 lbs 15 oz. / 1.34 k
- Fits 6 ft. / 183 cm
- EN Comfort 1 C / 33 F
- EN Limit 23 F / -5 C
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.