Updated for 2015: Versatile women’s synthetic bag. The Capella women’s sleeping bag offers three-season backpacking comfort and all-weather peace-of-mind. Water-resistant eraLoft™ insulation dries fast and offers a great balance of compressibility and heat-trapping performance. And speaking of heat-trapping, the whole bag is lined with our reflective, ThermaCapture™ fabric to trap radiant heat, allowing it to warm up fast and boost warmth without the bulk or weight of additional fiber insulation. Combined with a women’s-specific cut, patent-pending ToeAsis™ foot warmer pocket and the unmatched comfort of our system approach, the women’s Capella sleeping bag provides outstanding, three-season performance and value.
- Zoned Insulation (Shingled eraLoft™ w/ sewn-through insulated bottom)
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining for added warmth without excess weight or bulk
- ToeAsis™ Foot warmer Pocket
- SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
- Women’s-specific differential cut maximizes loft
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Slicone DWR-Treated 20D Nylon Shell
- Stuffsack and storage sack included
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz (1.25 kg)
- Temperature: 22° F / -6° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 32°F / 0°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 22°F / -6°C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb 12 oz (800 g)
- Shoulder Girth: 57" (145 cm)
- Hip Girth: 57" (145 cm)
- Foot Girth: 38" (97 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 12" D x 16" L (30 x 41 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.