Updated for 2015: Versatile women’s synthetic bag. The Capella women’s sleeping bag offers three-season backpacking comfort and all-weather peace-of-mind. Water-resistant eraLoft™ insulation dries fast and offers a great balance of compressibility and heat-trapping performance. And speaking of heat-trapping, the whole bag is lined with our reflective, ThermaCapture™ fabric to trap radiant heat, allowing it to warm up fast and boost warmth without the bulk or weight of additional fiber insulation. Combined with a women’s-specific cut, patent-pending ToeAsis™ foot warmer pocket and the unmatched comfort of our system approach, the women’s Capella sleeping bag provides outstanding, three-season performance and value.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Zoned Insulation (Shingled eraLoft™ w/ sewn-through insulated bottom)
- Reflective ThermaCapture™ lining for added warmth without excess weight or bulk
- ToeAsis™ Foot warmer Pocket
- SynergyLink™ Connectors integrate your mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Heat trapping draft collar and full-length zipper draft tube
- Women’s-specific differential cut maximizes loft
- Snag-free zipper
- Cinchable hood
- External zip pocket
- Slicone DWR-Treated 20D Nylon Shell
- Stuffsack and storage sack included
- Weight 2 lbs 12 oz. / 1.25 k
- Fits 5 ft. 6 in / 168 cm
- EN Comfort 0 C / 32 F
- EN Limit 22 F / -6 C
- EN Extreme -10 F / -23 C
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.