TNF’s synthetic, women-specific 20-degree bag for three seasons of use in the backcountry features an efficient Cyclone design to maximize warmth and compressibility while reducing weight.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Synthetic, 20-degree bag for three-season mountaineering
- Internal hand warmer pockets
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Cyclone construction blends continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation around the bag in compressible vertical baffles
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating: -7°C/20°F
- Insulation: Heatseeker Pro
- Fill Weight: 1021 g / 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Total Weight: 1446 g / 3 lbs. 3 oz.
- Stuffed Volume: 25.4 x 45.7 cm / 10" x 18"
- Fits up to 5'6" (168 cm)
- Shoulder Circumference: 155 cm / 61"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.