TNF’s synthetic, women-specific 20-degree bag for three seasons of use in the backcountry features an efficient Cyclone design to maximize warmth and compressibility while reducing weight.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Synthetic, 20-degree bag for three-season mountaineering
- Internal hand warmer pockets
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Cyclone construction blends continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation around the bag in compressible vertical baffles
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz (1.446 kg)
- Temperature: 20° F / -7° C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz (1.021 kg)
- Shoulder Girth: 61" (155 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 10” D x 18” L (25.4 x 45.7 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.