A sleeping bag by night and a camp quilt by day, this versatile 20-degree bag is insulated with water-resistant 650-fill ProDown™ and features a relaxed cut with a large hood for a roomy, comfortable fit.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that’s perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let’s you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating: -7°C / 20°F
- Insulation: 650 ProDown
- Fill Weight: 666 g / 1 lbs. 7.5 oz.
- Total Weight: 1247 g / 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Compressed Volume: 8 L
- Stuffed Volume: 23 x 43 cm / 9" x 17"
- Fits Up To: 183 cm / 6'
- Shoulder Circumference: 183 cm / 72"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.