Great all-around backpacking and camping bag, the Bozeman features a roomy, comfort mummy fit for men and women in multiple temperature ratings. Combining Mountain Hardwear innovation with solid value, the synthetic insulated Bozeman makes a great all-around backpacking and camping bag. The roomy comfort mummy cut maximizes warmth without feeling constricted. Stuff sack has fleece lining so you can turn it inside out to make a comfy pillow.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack (included) doubles as a pillow
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening
- Single-handed draw cords adjust hood and chest closure
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz (1.56 kg)
- Temperature: 17° F / -8° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 28°F / -2°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 17°F / -8°C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz (960 g)
- Inside Length: 84" (213 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 65" (165 cm)
- Hip Girth: 64" (163 cm)
- Foot Girth: 43" (109 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 9" D x 17" H (23 x 43 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.