Cloudbreak 20, a synthetic sleeping bag with a warmth/weight ratio nearly as good as our down bags. Super compactable and lightweight, the bag is EN-tested to keep you warm in temps below freezing. Body-mapped insulation yields maximum thermal efficiency, giving you extra warmth for core and feet while significantly reducing weight
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Marmot Composite Construction Combines High Loft 2.5 denier and Thermally Efficient 1 denier Thermal R Insulations
- Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
- Thermal R Insulations Keeps You Warm and Are Highly Compactable
- EN Tested
- 3D Hood Construction
- Full Length Zipper
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Velcro®-free Face Muff
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff Sack and Storage Sack Included
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz (1.304 kg)
- Temperature: 20° F / -7° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 32.2°F / 0.1°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 21.6°F / -5.8°C
- Fill Weight: 34 oz (964 g)
- Inside Length: 84" (213 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Hip Girth: 57" (145 cm)
- Foot Girth: 38" (96.5 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.