A sleeping bag by night and a camp quilt by day, this versatile 20-degree bag is insulated with water-resistant 650-fill ProDown™ and features a relaxed cut with a large hood for a roomy, comfortable fit.
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that’s perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let’s you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz (1.247 kg)
- Temperature: 20° F / -7° C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb 7.5 oz (666 g)
- Shoulder Girth: 72" (183 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 9" D x 17" L (22.9 x 43.2 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.