This women’s sleeping bag features Lamina™ construction that welds the Thermal.Q® insulation to the shell and lining, eliminating the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. By mapping different insulation weights throughout the top of the bag we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it most – around your core and feet. Thermal efficiency is optimized by a performance mummy-cut, and face gasket.
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal effiency
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Sil-nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz (1.56 kg)
- Temperature: 34° F / 1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 34°F / 1°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 23°F / -5°C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz (1.01 kg)
- Inside Length: 72" (183 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 58" (147 cm)
- Hip Girth: 53" (135 cm)
- Foot Girth: 39" (99 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7” D x 14” L (18 x 36 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.