This women’s sleeping bag features Lamina™ construction that welds the Thermal.Q® insulation to the shell and lining, eliminating the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. By mapping different insulation weights throughout the top of the bag we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it most – around your core and feet. Thermal efficiency is optimized by a performance mummy-cut, and face gasket.
- Engineered to be lightest and warmest synthetic bag available.
- Proprietary welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- Thermal.Q® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Single #5 half length center zip with dual sliders minimizes weight and still allows for ventilation
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Sil-Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz (1.67 kg)
- Temperature: 34° F / 1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 34°F / 1°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 23°F / -5°C
- Fill Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz (1.11 kg)
- Inside Length: 78" (198 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 60" (152 cm)
- Hip Girth: 59" (150 cm)
- Foot Girth: 41" (104 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 7” D x 14” L (18 x 36 cm)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.