Thermally mapped insulation and half-length center zip maximize efficiency. Engineered to be the lightest and warmest synthetic bag on the market. Lamina™ construction welds the Thermal.Q® insulation to the shell and lining, eliminating the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. By mapping different insulation weights throughout the top of the bag we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it most – around your core and feet. Thermal efficiency is optimized by a performance mummy-cut, face gasket and single center half zip.
- Engineered to be lightest and warmest synthetic bag available.
- Proprietary welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- Thermal.Q® insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Single #5 half length center zip with dual sliders minimizes weight and still allows for ventilation
- Performance mummy cut is snug, reducing girth, weight, and bulk and maximizing thermal efficiency.
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Ultralight shell is soft and highly wind resistant
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Sil-Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz (1.00 kg)
- Temperature: 34° F / 1° C
- EN Rating – Comfort: 42°F / 6°C
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 34°F / 1°C
- Fill Weight: 1 lb 7 oz (650 g)
- Inside Length: 84" (213 cm)
- Shoulder Girth: 65" (165 cm)
- Hip Girth: 64" (163 cm)
- Foot Girth: 43" (109 cm)
- Stuff Sack: 6” D x 12” L (15 x 30 cm)